WHY INVEST IN GOLD NOW?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES THE GOLD INVESTMENT PLAN WORK ?
- An Applicant can choose a monthly installment value in multiples of Rs. 1000 /- (Rupees One Thousand only), subject to a minimum of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per month, per customer.
- Pay monthly installment by any payment mode convenient to you – Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card or any other online mode before the due date.
- In the 11+1 Bonus Plan, redemption can be made in Jewellery only.
- Earn 100% of one month’s installment at the end of 11+1 bonus Plan forming the 12-month Plan as mentioned in the table
- To redeem a Gold Investment Plan (Fixed Value, Fixed
WILL I GET THE STATEMENT OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY ME?
Yes, you can get this from our BK Saraf ‘Jewellers’ showroom, M13, Gole Market, Mahanagar, Lucknow or through Whatsapp
HOW DO I PAY THE INSTALLMENT?
- The first installment can be paid via Cash/Card or Online.
- Subsequent installments can also be paid through Post-dated cheques, NACH aside from Cash/Card or Online.
- Only Local Cheques or Cheques Payable at par are accepted, which must be drawn in favor of “BK SARAF PVT LTD”.
- Single payment instrument cannot be accepted for payment of multiple Plan accounts.
WHAT IF I WANT TO DISCONTINUE MY PLAN BEFORE MATURITY
- Under ’11+1′ bonus Plan if the customer wants to discontinue before maturity, the amount deposited till discontinuation will be refunded after 364 days of enrollment date. The customer will not be eligible for the bonus amount.
- Under ‘Gold Investment Plan’ if the customer wants to discontinue, the amount deposited or an amount equivalent to the gold deposited till discontinuation will be refunded after 364 days of enrollment date.
HOW DO I START MY GOLD INVESTMENT PLAN?
- Complete the Enrollment Form and make payment of 1st installment along with any of undermentioned documents for identity proof: Voter Identity Card (ii) Aadhar Card (iii) PAN Card (iv) Passport (v) Driving License.
- PAN Card copy is mandatory, in case maturity amount is equal to or more than Two Lakhs (2, 00,000/-) per member/application.
- You may also nominate any person as a nominee to your account. The name, contact details & an identification proof of the nominee will need to be provided.